Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Our day at Thanksgivng Point
A couple of weeks ago (okay, so I'm still behind) we went for the first time to the Children's Discovery Park -Thanks Andy & Mercer for inviting us to come along! Owen was very nervous about this part at first but he soon had a new best friend. They have a bear cave at the park that even makes bear sounds from outside it. Owen finally got enough nerve to go in and at the end of the day didn't even want to come out.
Posted by Robyn at 12:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Holy Cow Robyn! Who updated your web site? It is very impressive....I love your pictures, even with the old web site...SisterMom
It looks like you guys had fun. I also love what you did with the layout, very cool!
I wish I could take credit, it was all Kier who polished up the site. I wanted a back to school theme, so this is what he created.
Robyn or should I say Kier..this is so cute! I love it, especially the carved out K2 Crew. I want to go to Thanksgiving Point next time you go.
Nice job Kier! We likie.
Let's plan another Thanksgiving Point trip. Pick a day and we'll all go.
Post a Comment