A few weeks ago all the kids had their teeth cleaned. Everyone got a clean bill of health except for Owen. He had a cavity. So one week later we took him to the dentist to have it filled. Since he had never gone to the dentist except for cleanings he was excited in the begining.

They called his name and he first got to have the elephant nose,
aka. some laughing gas.

He watched Monsters Inc. while they gave him a shot and they filled the cavity.

This is his smile when he was done, half of it is sleeping. 

We went to the store for a surprise.
Choices, choices, choices.

He picked a sucker that had a helicopter on top.
At the end of the day he said "I don't like having a cavity, I can brush better Mom".
1 comments:
I just took all 4 of our boys to the dentist today, too. All got a clean bill of health except for Cameron. He got his first cavity, too. They said it is a small cavity that won't require any numbing, or drilling, just "boring" and filling. I could tell he was a little bummed that he had a cavity. Jayden is almost 9 and still has not had a cavity. I wonder how long his streak will last. He will be devastated when that happens.
Post a Comment