Friday, February 13, 2009

Preparations....

Here's the whole "Krew" hard at work getting ready for Valentines Day.  Checking each list twice to make sure they have one for everybody and their teacher. 







Some had to make Valentine boxes too.



Savanah made a ATM for her Valentines.
(Maybe she's hoping kids will give her money too?)



Bronte made a log cabin.



Avery made a  mailbox


From our house to yours we wish you a 
Happy Valentines Day!!!!! 

4 comments:

Jen said...

We got those fun dip valentines too! I love all of the valentine boxes! They really show off each personality. Savanah is going to be the wealthy one in the family, Bronte will be the adventurer-horseback rider, and Avery will get a serious job like a postman.
You are all so creative!

Holly said...

Such cute Valentine's Boxes, I was never that creative. I would just put hearts all over the shoe box. Way to go guys!

Jamie said...

What impressive Valentines boxes - we never did any that fancy! Good job kids (& parents????).

GAv said...

ha ha - we did fun dip too. I really like the ATM. Very clever!