Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Done

I’m finally caught up from December and am now onto January events but it’s now February. Where does the time go?

Someone around here is done with braces!!!!!

IMG_4586

That’s the cost of a car she’s got in her mouth now, but they sure are straight. One down and a lot more to go, yikes!

IMG_4590

Photos by Bronte

Sorry these took so long to get up on here Grandma, I just wanted to stay in order because I knew I would never go back and catch up.

8 comments:

Holly said...

Such a GREAT thing - being done with braces. Now the trick is to wear the retainer, to keep those beautiful teeth straight. Rachael saw the Ortho on Monday and she now only has to wear her retainer at night.


Robyn, I too, am trying to play catch up on my blog, you are doing better than I am. I am still working on November. But I will get there.

Kim said...

That's awesome. Em is hating hers. She thought they'd be cool-- until they started to hurt! What a price we pay for beauty, huh?

Stephanie said...

She's really ALL done? It seems really young to be done with braces. Dallin got his off, but we're still waiting for two teeth to come in before the next set of braces go on. Good times.

Alie said...

Nice teeth Bronte, the feeling of soft non-metal is priceless. I would know after having braces for 4 years!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Bronte, you are so stunning!!!!!!!!!I bet it feels good to not have to pick stuff out of your teeth all the time. Missing all of you.....Grama K

Andy said...

yay Bronte! Do you LOVE it?

Jen said...

Beautiful! Don't forget to wear your retainer if you have one. Ryan did not and his teeth all went right back where he started.