Marisa gets quite a few eggs from her chickens and I know they are fresher, better for you, etc but I still have trouble eating them. I spent the first six years of my life on a farm eating fresh eggs but I am still squimish about them. I know it is all in my head so Marisa just doesn't tell me when she uses them in a recipe.
It is exciting to have your own eggs. Keep us in mind when you end up with more than you can use. I am anxiously waiting for my first tomato, they are just starting to get some ped color.
2 comments:
Marisa gets quite a few eggs from her chickens and I know they are fresher, better for you, etc but I still have trouble eating them. I spent the first six years of my life on a farm eating fresh eggs but I am still squimish about them. I know it is all in my head so Marisa just doesn't tell me when she uses them in a recipe.
It is exciting to have your own eggs. Keep us in mind when you end up with more than you can use. I am anxiously waiting for my first tomato, they are just starting to get some ped color.
Post a Comment