Yep, my little girl went in this week and got braces.
She chose purple and white for the rubber band colors, all girl!!! They just started with the uppers and in a few months the bottoms! Straighter teeth here we come!
Ooh, how did it go? Dallin goes in on Monday for another assessment, and then braces. He has had a year with a mouth full of metal, but so far no actual braces. Does not seem fun.
WHAT!! Bronte...braces...I can't believe it. That seems like some kind of milestone doesn't it? Or maybe the milestone is when she gets them off...Either way I feel ya Bronte. It's a good think you're doing it sooner than later.
I am already saving up for Zak and Maddie (Probably Sean too when his teeth come in). Bronte's teeth don't look too bad in the picture, I bet she will be done in no time.
How fun!!! I never had braces (only the rich kids could afford them back in the 1950's)so I was always envious of the process. I think they look very "trendy" even if they hurt. How are you doing Bronte? Your mom would suffer everytime the had to be tightened. The price that must be paid for a beautiful smile. Love to my sweet Bronte, Grandma Cantrell
5 comments:
Ooh, how did it go? Dallin goes in on Monday for another assessment, and then braces. He has had a year with a mouth full of metal, but so far no actual braces. Does not seem fun.
WHAT!! Bronte...braces...I can't believe it. That seems like some kind of milestone doesn't it? Or maybe the milestone is when she gets them off...Either way I feel ya Bronte. It's a good think you're doing it sooner than later.
I am already saving up for Zak and Maddie (Probably Sean too when his teeth come in). Bronte's teeth don't look too bad in the picture, I bet she will be done in no time.
Ohh Braces, you know I had them for almost 4 years! YAY for straight teeth!
How fun!!! I never had braces (only the rich kids could afford
them back in the 1950's)so I was
always envious of the process. I think they look very "trendy" even if they hurt. How are you
doing Bronte? Your mom would
suffer everytime the had to be
tightened. The price that must be
paid for a beautiful smile. Love to
my sweet Bronte, Grandma Cantrell
Post a Comment