Sunday, August 3, 2008

New Countdown

We have something new we are waiting for along with our trip to Disneyland.
Yep, it's baby #6.
The kids are pretty excited about both!!



Here's the first picture.
Had our first doctor appt. and got to see the baby and a heartbeat!
Other than being really tired and sick, life is good!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this for real? This is so exciting! Congratulations!!! So are we talking February?

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! When are you due?

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled for you! I was hoping there was one more. Congratulaions!

Anonymous said...

Yay! More cousins are coming!

Robyn said...

Feb. 22 is my due date at this point. I had to change that baby counter, that baby bouncing around was freaking me out. I can change the car color to blue or pink if we are able to find out what it is.

Anonymous said...

Could you tell me where baby's feet
are and her/his head? I can tell
already this is a beautiful child!
This will be 10 grandchildren for
me and Gary has 8. Blessing galore! Loving you all, Mom/Grandma
Cantrell

Andy said...

wonderful news you guys! I hope you start feeling better soon.

Gusti said...

Congratulations on the little kidney bean! (well at least that's what the picture looked like) I am soooo excited for you guys!

Gusti said...

Congratulations on the little kidney bean. (well at least that's what the photo looked like to me) We are so excited for you guys! Are you hoping for a boy or girl?