It's been awhile since we've brought home someone new. I can't believe it's next month, well I can believe in one way, my tummy is getting bigger and bigger.

It's hard for me to imagine a new little person sleeping in here....




and wearing these.

It's been awhile since we've had anyone wear pink.

No matter who you talk to around here we are all excited to meet her! I hope she can handle some serious Owen lovin'.
8 comments:
She is one lucky girl!
I think we could all use some "Owen Lovin'" at times. Looks like you are prepared for the new one - keep us posted!
I can't believe it's next month! Does it feel the same as the other last few weeks of your pregnancies where you're sick of feeling so uncomfortable and big? I wonder if the more you have the more you realize what you're getting into and it's a little overwhelming. Just curious about what your thinking right now..
We can't wait to meet her!
You look so cute, I'm so excited for you guys. Babies are my favorite. I can't wait to hear how it all turns out.
Can I have "dibs" on holding her during Relief Society?
THIS IS ONE OF THE SWEETEST PHOTOS
I HAVE EVER SEEN. DOES THIS BOY
LOVE HIS MOTHER OR WHAT?
YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL
MOTHERS EVER. EXPECTING A CHILD
PUTS THAT "SPECIAL" SMILE
ON YOUR FACE. YOU LOOK SOOOOOOO
HAPPY ABOUT THE COMING EVENT!!!
Post a Comment