Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Scouting

IMG_3386

I am now in Cub Scouts working with the Wolves. I have 11 boys and Ethan is one of them.

I find it very fun to work, hands-on, with my own children. I will also have Owen when he turns 8.

This night at Pack meeting Avery earned his Bear and was being welcomed in by the Webelos.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I think that deserves the watermelon cheer!

Stephanie said...

I think every mom of boys should work in Cub Scouts at least once. I learned SO much as a leader that I've been much more effective as a parent when helping my other boys. It also gave me a healthy respect for what others do for my kids.

Serenity Rachel said...

Sexy yellow shirt, Robyn. :-) Ooh-lah-lah!

Quinn said...

Too bad scouts is not the same here as in the US - I think it would be awesome to do that. Good luck.

Jamie said...

Oh, I miss my yellow scout shirt...NOT! I'm glad you're so excited about your new calling!